Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Non- Slink boots and shoes

I love shoes both in RL and SL. Designs come and go. I always seem to have my favorite shoes or boots. I have Slink feet and they are wonderful! I like an awful lot of my older mesh shoes and boots as well. People have been asking about non slink boots and shoes.  Here are my findings. I have found that so many designers are still doing non slink shoes. As we know there are good ones and bad ones. I found the place I think is still adressing the need for mesh shoes for plain feet!

 Alanis Store at , MIA Island is on the Marketplace and has shops inworld. I just found the new "favorite boots" The store has more than I could ever show you here so please take a look and for non Slink users, Have peace they still make em!

Go! http://slurl.com/secondlife/MIA/124/38/22


This is for non slink users.

My skirt is FANTASTIC! I just love it! it has 20 color hud for separate parts including metals. It is from *FASHIONNATIC* Main Store

Go! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fashion%20Boulevard%20II/11/82/21





No comments:

Post a Comment